What we stand for
A community which collects, processes and safely recycles electronic waste for responsible environmental outcomes.
The Australia and New Zealand Recycling Platform and its members share the values of:
- commitment to best practice environmental and OH&S outcomes
- efficiency through a lean non-profit model backed and steered by industry
- effective and responsible operations delivering sustainable outcomes
- a results focus with a bias to action
- fact-based analysis
- open communication, transparency and accountability in all our dealings
Our Mission is to provide Australia’s industry-backed scheme for electronic waste collection and recycling, demonstrating leadership to:
- fully meet our members’ obligations under the Product Stewardship Act 2011
- reduce e-waste contribution to landfill by delivering on collection and recycling targets.
- scale operations to drive down collection and recycling costs
- encourage maximum resource recovery from end-of-life e-waste to capture its commercial and environmental value
- provide a free drop off service to households and small businesses across Australia
- engage, educate and collaborate with stakeholders to drive sustained behavioural change